The light that is naturally produced by the sun. The far infrared rays penetrate the skin causing you to sweat. During this process you prespire allowing toxins to be eliminated through the skin.
Soothe pains and aches in muscles and joints.
Relieve Stress !!!!
Can facilitate a deeper sleep
Burns Calories !!!!!!
Fights common illness
Regular usage allows increased circulation and oxygenation
Single person use to maximize the relaxation benefits.
7 Carbon Fiber infrared heaters
- Back, Side, Calf areas to maximze heating area.
FSC Certified wood (No chemicals added)
EMF Rating, 2~3mG
1 Session $30.00
3 Sessions $78.00
5 Sessions $127.00
10 Sessions $248.00
(please note, shower facility unavailable)
When booking your appointment please allow at least 30 minutes before your arrival to ensure optimal temperature.
- No one under the age of 18 is authorized to use the sauna and individuals over the age of 65 should receive a physician’s consent prior to sauna usage.
- No one under the influence of alcohol will be permitted in the sauna.
- Always consult with a physician if you have a medical condition or are on medication to ensure it is safe to use an infrared sauna. As drugs effect on the body can change with exposure to infrared waves or elevated body temperature.
- Maximum sauna usage time is 30 minutes and temperature should never exceed 140 degrees.
- Do not use sprays, lotions or oils in the sauna or prior to using the sauna.
- Please Please Please be fully hydrated prior to and after using the sauna.
- Other restrictions apply, inquire within. Let's work together to ensure your overall safety and wellbeing while at Allen Deshaun. dry sauna dry sauna benefits sauna room